EDI Business Analyst
Job Number: 21-06022
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an EDI Business Analyst for our client in Milwaukee, WI.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Looking for an EDI Business Analyst with good communication skills and with strong knowledge on EDI standards ANSI X12 and EDIFACT.
- Extensive experience in developing the use of EDI, managing the trading partner implementation process, working with the ANSI X12(850, 855, 856, 810, 820, 860, 830, 944, 943, 944 and 945), EDIFACT (ORDERS, ORDRSP, DESADV, INVOIC) EDI standards, and interfacing EDI with internal applications (XML, Flat files).
- Good Knowledge in Retail, Logistics and Manufacturing Industry Business Domains.
- Must be a Good listener and Gather Business/Functional requirements from the business, trading partner and ERP Teams.
- Hands on experience in preparing the Business Requirement Documents, Business/Technical Flows, Technical Design documents.
- Must coordinate with Business/ERP teams, write all the positive and negative test scenarios, perform unit testing, SIT and UAT and document all the test results.
- Experience in MRS creation and conduct peer reviews on junior level deliverables and ensure high quality of deliverables.
- Identify risks and Issues and mitigate them proactively at every stage of the Project Execution.
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.