JobDiva # 21-01454
JobDiva # 21-01454
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a E-Learning Developer for our client in Marcy, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Supports e-learning development for operational, safety and staff needs.
- Develop training using Client approved software tools (Articulate products)
- Design training courses utilizing input provided by Client content owners and subject matter experts.
- Work with Client personnel to develop new interactions in existing courses.
- Advanced user of Articulate Studio and Rise and/or Storyline products to develop online training (at least 5 years).
- Working knowledge of Project Management skills needed for interaction with clients during design and development process.
- Develop learning objectives.
- Develop audio scripts in conjunction with content owners.
- Convert existing PowerPoint presentations to e-learning modules.
- Ability to work on projects as a solo team member and meet quality/timing requirements.
- Publish SCORM 1.2 and AICC compliant courseware.
- Create or modify existing graphic elements (preferred).
- Create new or modify existing interactions.
- Prioritize time and project deliverables with minimal oversight.
- Provide concise project update reports on work in progress.
- Ability to edit video content such as trimming and combining elements of videos.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.