Job Number: 21-08967
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist for our client in Kennebunk, ME.
Eclaro’s client is a leading consumer products company with a global presence. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Craft business reporting leveraging multiple data sources to aid in business decision making, reporting, and to glean insights for future action
- Direct and translate brand strategies into maximum sales results, market share, and financial return.
- Develop necessary Customer Marketing strategies, inclusive of consumer insights, to yield go to market bundles required to pursue new retail environments.
- Effective management of all budgets for accounts under management.
- Influence the customer to grow sales, improve service and identify supply chain efficiencies by utilizing new techniques, tools, and information systems.
- Communicate and execute Client Corporate and Brand Strategies with the accounts.
- Lead development of long lead, joint, "win-win " business plans (baseline and promotions) covering sales, volume, and profitability at PPG/SKU level, and incorporating customers' objectives and strategy.
- Conduct rigorous re-evaluation of 5P activities using what-if analysis, and draw upon other team resources (e.g. input from Finance Manager/Supply Chain Manager).
- Present preliminary business plans to customers and refine the plans with their input. Conduct pre return on investment analysis.
- Allocate total commercial investment for customers into 5P activities aligned with the Retail Environment/Brand Strategies.
- Develop action plans to close customer gaps and seek approval from Customer Development Team Leader/consensus meeting.
- Identify ongoing profitability implications of customer plans for customers, and share insights/ solutions with customers (when desirable).
- Update customer plans to reflect the changing retail and competitive environment.
- Lead development of action plans to close customer gaps and seek approval from Customer Development Team Leader/ consensus meeting.
- Monitor compliance of 5P activity execution against established agreements/objectives and track interim performance of 5P activities to identify shortfalls/potential upsides against established objectives.
- Identify causes of 5P activities performance, both internal and external, to Tom's of Maine for Plan Optimization.
- Develop and pre-evaluate corrective action plans for 5P activities; seek approval and execute as required.
- Resolve pricing issues when Hub requires assistance.
- Gain approval from customers to execute 5P activities and attach the Deal Sheets to the events including any revisions.
- Collect information on the external environment (e.g. competitor activity) during promotion periods.
- Conduct post evaluation analysis based on activity details and compare results with pre-evaluation analysis, reconcile any potential differences. Conduct post return on investment analysis.
- Identify insights from post evaluation analyses and incorporate learning into future customer/Retail Environment strategy.
- Complete adhoc projects to support business needs
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.