Duck Creek Developer
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Duck Creek Developer for our client in Boston, MA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 6+ years of experience with Duck Creek Claims suite is required
- Should have good commercial and P&C insurance SME.
- Candidate must have strong Duck Creek application technical configuration and architecture of DC Claims Suite.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Performs the detailed design of application and technical architecture components
- Receive technical guidance from Technical Lead and Architect
- Provide technical guidance to other configuration developers in the team
- Configures, builds, and tests the application or technical architecture components
- Develops the application prototype and conducts conference room pilots to validate the configuration design
- Estimates the work effort and also review the configuration effort from other developers in the team
- Completes design, develops code, unit tests code, documents and deploys code into the appropriate environment
- Participates in code reviews and transitions of the application components to the testers
- Fixes any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Documents the application to facilitate maintenance
- Establish best practices, and guidelines for development
- Ensure team adheres to the best practices
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Job Status: Contract/Temporary