Drug Supply Manager
Eclaro is looking for a Drug Supply Manager for an opportunity with our client in Lawrenceville, NJJob Title: Drug Supply Manager
Location: Lawrenceville Road Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Schedule: 40 hours/week
- Works cross-functionally as part of a dynamic team across CSO to manage end-to-end clinical drug supply chain availability for assigned projects in the R&D Portfolio. Identifies strategic direction and optimal supply strategy aligned with R&D pipeline goals.
- Develops the program level demand planning forecasts and budgets based on the book of work for clinical drug supplies through all phases of clinical development for assigned programs. This includes providing to key stakeholders: study cost estimates, monthly budget projections, demand requirements and timing for drug substance and drug product for the manufacture, as well as packaging, labeling, and release for finished goods for delivery to the warehouse depots in time for study needs.
- Reviews real-time, comprehensive study level demand projections for ongoing studies from the Drug Planning Coordinator/Specialist on a monthly basis. Incorporates new future study demand and uses this comprehensive view to exercise judgment to influence and prioritize manufacturing and purchasing decisions. Adjusts the Program supply plan for new study demand requirements. Participates in proactive discussions and decisions regarding adjustments to the Program supply plan as needed during Long Range Operations Planning (LROP) Team meetings. Adjusts budget as required in response to changing study needs.
- Actively participates in clinical study team and various development and operations meetings by providing feedback across functional areas when required from a clinical supply perspective. Identifies potential risks and escalates to the appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Plans for excipients/ancillary supply for studies involving on-site compounding. Interfaces with Integrated Supply Chain to ensure the availability of appropriate quantities and dating for excipients as needed.
- Works with the labeling group to prepare initial packaging and labeling options and communicates these options to the clinical leader for negotiation and finalization for optimal study dosing.
- Acts as the primary Drug Supply liaison for collaborations with Contact Research and Manufacturing organizations (CRO’s and CMOs), drug sourcing vendors and other strategic alliance partners. Reviews and provides feedback to drug supply sections of collaboration agreements, and liaises with Legal to develop and finalize Clinical Supply Agreements when required.
- Performs various tasks related to study implementation which includes but is not limited to: providing input to the clinical protocol, the final Clinical Study Report, generation of justification memos, purchase requisitions, independent requirement orders, and packaging specifications for planning and release of drug supply and comparators in time to meet the study timelines.
- Attends Global Clinical Trial Unit Submission Tracking Meetings. Where required, provides input for regulatory documentation and provides feedback to address responses to Health Authority requests. Submits Tracking and Notification for drug related changes to manufacturing, packaging and labeling as required.
- Reviews and provides input and approval for set up of user requirement specifications for the Interactive Response Technology (IRT) system. Interacts with the IRT vendor, CRO, CSO Logistics and internally with the clinical study team to ensure optimal operation of IRT.
- Validates and approves Product Information Listings as required for study database locks and regulatory filings. Works with Drug Planning Coordinator/Specialist to provide batch extract files as requested.
- Acts as interface to key customers for information and training as it pertains to drug formulation and dosing questions, overall demand planning, IRT set-up, and Investigator Training for Drug Supply and IRT.
- Initiates and closes field complaints or Quality Events in TrackWise when required by providing supporting information and CAPA’s as needed while ensuring resolution within company timelines.
- Provides leadership on key task forces for improvement initiatives and procedural updates. Recommends and implements ways to improve the efficiency of clinical supply processes by identifying emerging trends and technologies, and applying best practices.
If interested, you may contact:
Froilyn Jane BautistaFroilyn.Bautista@eclaro.com(201) 285-8622ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing. Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.Website: http://www.eclaro.com
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees