Drug Supply Manager
Drug Supply Manager
Job Number: 19-02647
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Drug Supply Manager for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Drug Supply Manager manages operational and strategic players within Clinical Supply Operations to support the clinical supply needs of Investigator Sponsored Research studies.
- Manages the drug supply component of the client studies (including forecasting for manufacturing, additional labeling requirements for sponsors, and distribution) required for client studies and updates the plan as required for changes to enrollment/projected treatment duration.
- Provides client the program or study specific packaging and labeling requests, and prioritizes the associated work.
- Advises client and Clinical management of resource constraints and recommends strategies, which will influence the ability of client to meet existing or anticipated demands.
- Coordinates with Operations Lead and protocol managers of client to ensure timely delivery of quality clinical supplies to support clinical programs and protocols.
- Creates close collaborations to meet key milestones in the clinical supply process including decisions on clinical supply strategies and designs and approved documentation to support clinical supply production.
- Manages clinical supply budget for client.
- Sets strategic direction for drug supply outsourcing needs and nurtures relationships to make outsourcing options available.
- In collaboration with Randomization Manager, manages client development activities if applicable.
- Develops and maintains effective interfaces with key customers (external and internal). Fully understands the clinical study and clinical supply processes; viewed by peers as a leader with a high level of respectability and complete knowledge of processes and strategies.
- Demonstrates leadership skills by driving for continuous improvement and encouraging and supporting collaboration across departments.
- Demonstrates a strong consistent display of team behavior by actively participating in project-related teams and is accountable for supply related component.
- Has a high level of problem solving skills and uses them to monitor key milestones in the global clinical supply process.
- Recommends and implements ways to improve the efficiency of clinical supply processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or related science with 5-10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a focus in clinical supplies.
- Strong understanding of the drug supply, distribution and packaging process.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage people/teams in a culturally diverse, complex, changing environment for the timely delivery of clinical supplies.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade others to accomplish clinical supply goals and objectives.
- Proven ability to develop others through leading by example.
- Ability to forecast and allocate resources to manage clinical supply programs with focus on meeting the program objectives.
- Be able to apply Research and Development operating philosophy and operate within policies and procedures.
- Must have strong problem solving skills, broad computer program literacy, including MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of the global clinical supply and clinical study processes, of cGMP and GCP regulations, ICH Guidelines as it relates to Good Distribution Practices (GDPs) and local country drug shipment regulations.
- Project planning skills to make optimum use of resources and to meet timelines. Effective communication and knowledge of how to impact and influence people.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to organize project activity to meet multiple project timelines.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Aria Rico | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary