Job Number: 21-07581
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a DOT-NET-MVC for our client in Irving, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
- .Net core, c#, Angular, design patterns (like strangler design pattern) and good in SQL server Database. And also migrating a legacy system application etc.
- At least 10+ years of proven hands on experience in Dotnet/Dotnet Core
- Should be very strong in the following areas - Dotnet/Dotnet Core, Angular 7, SQL Server, C#, Java Script, HTML, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.Net, Web API, SQL
- Good to have knowledge in AngularJS or VBA Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Mandatory Certificate: Microsoft - Exam 98-375: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.