Dot Net Developer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Dot Net Developer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The role will support the client's Information Technology department
- The team is looking for a dynamic individual to design, develop, test, implement, document, and support software applications work on various Dot Net projects based on user requirements and design documents under the directions of a Project Manager
- The developer should have extensive expertise in designing, coding, and testing various software applications in the Microsoft Development Environment
- Provide strategic guidance on best practices for utilizing its functionality
- Proficient Dot Net methodologies and Standards
- Good understanding on Software development Life cycle process
- Experience with Visual Studio 2005\2008\2012
- Experience writing T-SQL stored procedures
- Solid experience with XML/XSLT
- Experience using and developing custom web part
- Experience SQL Server and Oracle connectivity
- Reporting tool – Crystal or Sql Server Reporting Services
- Team Foundation Server for both source control and software development methodologies
- Experience with DevExpress, ASP.Net controls
- Experience programming SQL Server
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities and follow through on tasks
- Proficient with Windows Server 2008\2012
- Solid knowledge on Java Script, Power shell scripts, Web services and SOAP technology
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Work with end users and manage requirements
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Pamela Saba at PamS@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.