Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Documentation Specialist for our client in Bronx, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Generate and update Visio documents including flow charts and org charts
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Manage the update of multiple versions of Word documents utilizing the tracked changes and commenting features
- Upload and maintain files on the project's SharePoint site
- Coordinate and maintain updates to various project files by following up with gathering of required information from various parties within the company
- Assist in the scheduling of business workshops.
- Coordinating and tracking attendance will be required.
- Experience with Microsoft Project is required
- Must have an exemplarily work ethic, possess sound logical decision making skills, demonstrate the ability to work independently, offer flexibility in handling multiple assignments and be able to meet deadlines.
- Must promote a positive work ethic and present his/herself as a professional at all times.
- Must possess strong oral, written, communication and interpersonal skills to frequently interact with internal and external customers.
- The primary reporting locations are at 421 Bruckner Boulevard, Bronx, NY and 1615 Bronxdale Avenue, Bronx, NY. However, occasional meetings and workshops will be held at 4 Irving Place, Manhattan, NY.
- The candidates must be willing and able to work at any of the above locations upon request.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Henry Zuniga at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.