Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Documentation Coordinator for our client in Lake Forest, IL.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Process labeling changes through the Artwork & Labeling Management System and specification changes through the Document Management System
- Process changes to product labeling and specifications by abiding by change control processes to ensure revisions are made in compliance with requirements, business and customer expectations
- Coordinate requirements between personnel at the plant and Market Coordinators worldwide to ensure labeling is updated correctly, ensure the correct drawings, barcodes, etc. are being used for updates
- Coordinate with buyers/planners on dates of artwork changes so labeling updates meet Market, Regulatory and Plant needs
- Responsible for the timely approval and release of specifications and labeling in accordance with project milestones and customer requirements, production, and regulatory schedules
- Meets project deadlines while ensuring accuracy to minimize versions and cycle time and reduce errors
- Resolve daily issues inherent to product documentation and labeling
- Demonstrate financial fitness of documentation and labeling changes to minimize potential destruction by working with the plants and materials management on implementation plan on using best practices
- Manage multiple projects while meeting all required timelines; ability to re-prioritize
- Consistently provides open communication on progress of projects or issues with the co-workers: plant coordinators, graphic artists, and supervisor
- Provide regular communication with customers and CentreOne functions and management
- Complete other assigned departmental projects
- Serve as primary contact and department representative for new products derived for Innovator labeling and the primary contact for day to day customer inquiries regarding documentation and labeling change status, procedure and format
- Knowledge and familiarity with processing and testing of pharmaceutical products
- Knowledge of industry documentation, labeling, and change control processes and systems
- Familiarity of graphics development and operations
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience in a technical, quality or operations area
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following skills:
- Attention to Detail
- Customer service
- Time Management
- Follow directions, give instructions
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to Analyze and interpret requirements and data
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jane Bautista at (201) 285-8622 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/froilyn-jane-bautista-88751612a and/or send your resume to Jane@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.