Job Number: 21-12348
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Documentation Analyst for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position involves compiling information from scientists, authoring the chemistry, manufacturing, and controls (CMC) sections of regulatory documents, and performing data integrity checks to support the timely submissions of both investigational and marketing applications for small and large molecules.
- This position requires the knowledge of fundamental principles of organic chemistry, the critical evaluation of analytical data, and it is preferred to have experience in drug substance and/or drug product CMC development.
- The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and is expected to pay scrupulous attention to detail.
- This position requires constructive interactions with other members of a team to approach problem solving.
- Familiarity with computer-assisted document preparation tools is desirable.
- A B.S. in Chemistry or M.S. or Ph.D. in Organic or Medicinal Chemistry is strongly preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.