Job Number: 21-01256
Job Number: 21-01256
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Documentation Analyst for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will support our Order Management Team on administrative and coordination tasks for the daily operational activities
- Primary job responsibility is to manage Cancellation, returns, replacements and retreatments in our ERP system, and support Exception Management activities as assigned. Must be highly organized and detailed-oriented
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor the automatic creation of documents including sales orders, purchase orders and manufacturing batches inside Oracle ERP and act on any exceptions that might occur.
- Be in constant communication with Production Planning, Scheduling and Cell Logistics, Supply Chain and the commercial organizations to coordinate any exception processes required to ensure on-time delivery.
- Work with Production Scheduling to work through any scheduling conflicts that might have been introduced.
- Coordinate with Scheduling and Cell Logistics and help accommodate any specific patient requests for delay or pull-in of manufacturing due dates.
- Work with IT and MDM teams to resolve any master data related issues.
- Work with IT to resolve any technical ERP issues in real time to ensure no supply interruption occurs.
- Work with Commercial and Finance to resolve costing, sale order and AP/AR related issues.
- Continuously check up on order and manufacturing status across the cell therapy supply chain network.
- Update the SOPs for new scenarios and quarterly releases.
- Bachelors degree
- Must be highly organized and detailed oriented
- Must be able to prioritize multiple competing tasks and deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility in responding to change or business needs
- Proficient with O365 software especially Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.