Job Number: 21-13134
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Document Coordinator for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position is responsible for supporting the development of master data within the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- This includes the ability to interface with multiple groups, the ability to independently perform tasks, interpret results, and troubleshoot.
- Additionally, when needed, this position will be able to assist with training and support LIMS questions during routine QC operations.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Science.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a regulated environment.
- Hands-on laboratory experience with various analytical techniques, e.g. HPLC.
- Previous experience with Global Regulatory and cGMP requirements.
- Technical writing skills.
- Previous experience with LIMS preferred. (Familiarity with Labware Software would be ideal.)
- Responsible for assisting with the creation of LIMS Master Data.
- Communicate with various QC departments to collect and review data for implementation into the LIMS system.
- Troubleshoot data scripts using HPE Application Lifecycle Management for the purpose of validating data within LIMS.
- Communicate with various departments regarding information needed for reporting purposes and create report formats depicting that information.
- Create, own, edit, review and route documents for approval in document management system
- Recommend corrective actions and participate in the development of best practices.
- Work and communicate effectively within the team to ensure timelines are met.
- Review all data in accordance with applicable procedures and cGMP requirements.
- Participate in training of analysts to LIMS.
- Support document revision, project, CAPA, and investigation/deviation related tasks.
- Communicate effectively with peers and management regarding task completion, roadblocks, and needs.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.