Job Number: 20-07443
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Dispensary Technician for our client in East Syracuse, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary role of the Dispensary Technician is to perform functions relevant to Dispensary and Dispensary staging activities in manufacturing facility.
- Core functions include material selection from the warehouse, dispensing, material returns and raw material sampling.
- Related activities include supply upkeep, cleaning, and bulk chemical transfers. All operations are to be performed in a safe and compliant manner.
- Maintain clean working environment, including material handling equipment.
- Material transfers to and from the Dispensary and Operations.
- Maintain accurate and detailed logs-cleaning, scale, dispensing, etc.
- Maintain gowning qualifications for respective areas.
- Follow daily schedule and Batch Records to precisely weigh and dispense raw materials to Operations.
- Maintain area Crate Part inventory
- Pump bulk Sodium Hydroxide and Phosphoric Acid to the buildings day tanks.
- Sample raw materials.
- Serve as training designee as directed when training and qualifications are appropriate.
- Adhere to SOPs to perform daily job functions.
- A well rounded warehousing, material handling, buffer/media make up or sampling background is preferred.
- Committed to Safety and GMP compliance.
- Individual needs to have ability to motivate and act compliantly with shifting priorities.
- Strong understanding of safety hazards and best practices for safe working behaviors.
- Shift work, overtime, and weekends may be required.
- Detailed computer skills required: Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be highly organized.
- The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree in a science related or a minimum of 1 year equivalent experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.