Disaster Recovery BA
Disaster Recovery BA
Job Number: 19-07385
Job Number: 19-07385
Eclaro is looking for a/an Disaster Recovery BA for our client in Boston, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will support several projects which will be Disaster Recovery (DR), Technology Refresh and Infrastructure Upgrade projects.
- The DR projects will include COTS software, upgraded infrastructure, and artifacts for operational readiness.
- The DR projects will entail designing, implementing, verifying, validating and operationalizing the DR solution.
- Design and implementation will be performed by one or more outside vendors.
- Verification and validation will include preparing the test plan, test scripts, test data and then executing the scripts.
- Operationalization will include identifying process gaps, writing operational processes, procedures, and governance artifacts, and then proving them out.
- The Technology Refresh and Infrastructure Upgrade projects will involve specifying the project requirements and detailed scope, understanding and communicating the future state functionality, facilitating change where applicable, and addressing impediments to a smooth implementation should they arise.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, requirements workshops, use cases, scenarios etc.
- Document the detailed business requirements in a traceable, testable and verifiable format, providing recommendations and specifications to refine the business processes as needed to achieve a positive impact to the solution
- Produce work products as appropriate including Business Requirements Documentation, Functional Specifications, workflows, use cases, business rules, process flow, data flow, test cases, training materials, etc.
- Support test strategy definition, test requirements definition, development of test scenarios, and execution of test phases
- Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions with end-users
- Work directly with the chosen vendor(s) to ensure that the software or system is configured/customized to meet stakeholder needs
- Configure users and parameters within the application
- Effectively communicate project status, issues, schedule and accomplishments to various management and stakeholder groups, as needed
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives across the enterprise.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to advise customers on business priorities, options, risks, and costs, and ensure solutions meet the needs of the business
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- 5+years direct work experience as a business analyst with BA certification desirable.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery
- Experience with infrastructure technology refreshes, upgrades and replacements
- Experience with outside vendors
- Experience implementing solutions using Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software
- Experience with business process modeling
- Experience on waterfall and agile project teams
- Demonstrated track record of success on IT projects that meet business requirements and customer expectations
- Subject matter expertise in Disaster Recovery and infrastructure technology
- Proficient at problem identification and resolution, defining and managing business requirements
- Experience in producing various work products for all phases of a project
- Knowledge and application of industry standard project management principles delivered using various systems development life cycles
- Ability to define, manage, and exceed business customer expectations.
- Strong meeting management and negotiation skills
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- 5+ years of Disaster Recovery
- experience with Infrastructure Refreshes, Upgrades, and Replacements
- Experience implementing solutions
- Agile / Waterfall experience
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Antonette Dizon | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.