Disability Case Management/Occupational Health Nurse (RN)
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Disability Case Management/Occupational Health Nurse (RN) for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide Disability/absentee leave management and clinical services to employees within their regulated scope of practice
- Manage Medical Leaves (STD, FMLA, ADA) by tracking claims and communicate case status to employees, supervisors/mangers, hrSource, Human Resources and healthcare providers
- Facilitate and be a resource to employees in a smooth transitional (modified) or full return to work assignments
- Coordinate work site evaluations to include ergonomic analysis, job descriptions/demands and RTW restrictions
- Performs patient care activities such as triage, counseling, patient education, acute or emergency visits, first aid, and other activities as needed or directed
- Provides care for patients with occupational injuries and illnesses; includes notifications required for work-related injuries and illnesses
- Provides nursing care to patients with non-work-related acute medical problems
- Provides preventive medicine and wellness services and counseling
- Supports site health promotion and disease prevention programs
- Documents patient data in electronic medical database(s), as per standard protocols
- Knowledge in:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Federal, state, or local public health regulations
- Workers’ Compensation
- OSHA, including recordkeeping
- OSHA Blood-borne pathogen/Universal precautions
- Able to:
- Perform phlebotomies, EKGs, etc.
- Administer immunizations and vaccinations
- Perform Chain of Custody for post offer drug testing in accordance with Pharmaceutical substance abuse policy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent typing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency with the following computer programs:
- Outlook, Word, Excel (optional)
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and show attention to details
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Audrei Cortez at Audrei.Cortez@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.