Director of Nursing - Long Term Care
JobDiva # 20-03982
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Director of Nursing - Long Term Care for our client in Seward, AK.
Eclaro’s client is a non-profit health care system that provides outpatient services, transitional care, home and hospice care, substance abuse programs, mental health treatment, prevention and wellness programs, long-term care, and assisted living and housing. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Demonstrate the ability to provide leadership by articulating a clear vision and philosophy.
- Align organizational processes to grow a transformational elder-directed care model and engage every employee in achieving the vision.
- Provide guidance and support to staff members to ensure that they are able to perform competently.
- Direct the activities of the nursing department and the facility to ensure that continuous quality and cost effective services are provided.
- Demonstrate the ability to make decisions, delegate tasks and encourage staff to use their talents to achieve the desired outcomes
- Appropriately credit staff and/or other team members for their effort and accomplishment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Alaska
- AK Nursing Home Administrator License within 1 year of hire
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 90 days of hire
- 5 years management experience
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.