Director, Digital Commerce
Director, Digital Commerce
Work where innovation drives business! Eclaro is looking for a Director, Digital Commerce for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a globally recognized publisher and distributor of educational materials that is transforming itself with cutting edge technologies. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: The Director, Digital Commerce will be an intellectual and action oriented executive capable of representing this function at senior levels within the corporation and the customer community. She/he will have the ability to understand others' points of view, persuade and influence others, and obtain their commitment and support.
The Director will also be a hands-on working manager, with a high energy level and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization. She/he will develop strong peer relationships, which build on positive cross-organizational interactions, and establish the department as a focal point for leading commerce efforts at the client.
- Lead the eCommerce experience at the client, including ecommerce product optimization, strategic roadmap prioritization, and performance metrics and reporting
- Drive revenue through new product launches and store optimizations across all key flows such as store layout and navigation, search, registration, and cart/checkout
- Own the P&L for the client Store Online and own the joint business plan with our business partners for our other storefronts with KPI's in support of delivering the targets
- Manage online margin and maximize online revenue and profitability by assessing and implementing effective promotional activities
- Drive product innovation across all aspects of the eCommerce customer experience, including building out A/B testing framework
- Improve traffic, conversion rates, and average order values across all eCommerce sites and marketplaces
- Lead analysis and make decisions through use of comprehensive Web and eCommerce analytics and metrics
- In collaboration with client's business units, lead the design, integration, and implementation of a client's digital loyalty program for audiences
- Stay abreast of key eCommerce technology trends and make appropriate recommendations for the eCommerce platform and digital content platforms to improve the content to commerce conversion process
- Leverage customer insights and monitor competitive landscape and market conditions to identify and take action on opportunities, issues, and risks
- Evaluate new areas of eCommerce opportunity to develop customer acquisition strategies
- Execute eCommerce initiatives including merchandising, email, and paid media
- The successful candidate will possess the appropriate educational credentials, coupled with extensive experience in eCommerce
- 10+ years of experience with eCommerce
- Experience with eCommerce in both B2C and B2B environments is valuable
- Bachelor's degree in technology, engineering, business, or marketing
- A prior role that demonstrates the ability to grow revenue in a consumer eCommerce environment
- Track record for designing and executing complex and well-coordinated initiatives with integrated multi-disciplinary teams
- Sophisticated understanding of customer marketing and in the context of online transactional website and mobile applications
- Strategic thinking with experience building best-in-class eCommerce products
- Current on leading edge technologies and digital strategies to grow customer engagement and commerce conversions
- Experience partnering with technology and engineering teams
- Experience in an agile product development model
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead by influence and drive effective change in an organization
- Ability to hire, train, and grow top talent
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.