COO - Investment Risk
JobDiva # 20-05511
Eclaro’s client is a global private equity firm that provides unique opportunities for value to its wide slate of investors. In a highly competitive industry, they are poised for success and create a work environment where you can thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As the COO of the Investment Risk team, you will be involved in a wide range of strategic initiatives and business priorities, including:
- Business Strategy & Execution: Support business leaders in all aspects of business growth/change, including awareness of market trends and competitor activities, as well as generating new ideas and initiatives to help drive growth, efficiencies, and scalability. You will also be responsible for establishing an over-arching operating plan for the Investment Risk function composed of all key initiatives, deliverable, roles/responsibilities and timeline.
- Project Management: Responsible for establishing governance routines to control team's complex processes and reporting. Create a multi-year roadmap for the team's operational capabilities and strategic priorities.
- Serve as a liaison between all coverage teams (Legal, Tax, Compliance, Technology, Enterprise Risk, Operations, Finance, etc.) to ensure ongoing communication on behalf of the Investment Risk team; examples include structuring considerations with Legal and innovation efforts with Technology
- Contribute to recurring business reviews to update senior leadership on all key initiatives including growth strategy, financials, and controls
- Execute on ad-hoc requests from senior leaders; examples include preparing communications, reporting, and project timelines
- 7-10+ years of relevant experience at an investment bank, insurance advisory firm, consulting firm, asset manager, or in a corporate strategy role with a focus on business management
- Prior experience within a risk management, investment advisory or a portfolio analytics role strongly preferred
- A critical thinker with strong quantitative and analytical skills who expresses their thoughts and ideas clearly both in oral and written communications
- A collaborative thinker who can also work independently, multitask and prioritize competing demands to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive and organized self-starter with a positive attitude, demonstrated work ethic, strong attention to detail and advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
If interested, you may contact:
Elland Bondoc | LinkedIn