Digital Production Designer
Digital Production Designer
Job Number: 20-04116
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Digital Production Designer for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Lead research initiatives to identify meaningful and actionable user-centered insights to help the team deliver industry-leading user experiences
- Client and understand user behavior, motivations, and needs to help teams shape concepts, products, and solutions
- Define, plan, and execute iterative user research activities spanning a broad set of products (hardware and software) and involving multiple types of concurrent user research including but not limited to generative work (e.g. interviews, field studies, ethnography), evaluative work (e.g. usability studies, concept evaluations, benchmarking, heuristic evaluations), to summative or validation research
- Experience with various types of analysis techniques(e.g. synthesizing data, statistics, classification, clustering).
- Understand product roadmaps and plan long-term and short-term research initiatives to inform design decisions
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional project team members and business peers to propose the best experience for our end users
- Educate others outside the User Experience Design team on UX design methodologies and advocate the benefits of good UX research and design. Think creatively and strategically about the end-to-end customer experience and encourage a design way of thinking.
- Establish a technical vitality plan to remain current in fields of user experience, user research, and product design
- Utilize ideation and storytelling skills to effectively communicate research insights and ideas with colleagues, management, and external parties both in the U.S. and other countries
- Design and execute a wide variety of research projects ranging from early ideation through to design validation.
- Bachelors degree (Masters preferred) in User Experience Research, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, HCI/Computer Science, or other equivalent fields
- 5+ years (8+ years preferred) of proven success conducting user research (qualitative and quantitative) in an industry setting or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of various qualitative and quantitative research methods and techniques (e.g. interviews, ethnography, descriptive and inferential stats, classification, clustering, etc.)
- Analytical and synthesis skills with proven ability to drive research that delivers user-centered product insights and design directions
- Detail-oriented with the ability to be pragmatic and keep the big picture in mind
- Self-motivated and execution-orientated with the ability to work independently as well as take direction within established strategic and business guidelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international multidisciplinary team environment
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Plus: Experience with Adobe Suite, Figma, Sketch, or similar design applications
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.