Digital Print Supervisor
Be at the forefront of innovations in technology. Eclaro is looking for a Site Supervisor for our client in Bellevue, WA.
Eclaro’s client has almost a century’s legacy of workplace innovation - delivering products, services, and solutions that help businesses grow, improve quality of life, and drive sustainability. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Supervises day-to-day operations of a site including all print production related needs, quality control, accurate pricing, audits, copyright compliance, weekly and monthly reporting (Excel, PPT, online platform), etc.
- Develops, implements and reviews related procedures
- Invoices accounts and interacts with customers; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met
- Point person on site for customer issues and contract compliance
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of the client’s Service Excellence
- Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time clock punches
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department
- Ensures all direct reports execute objectives by the use of a developmental plan/ninety (90) day plan and regular performance reviews; posting productivity, quality and deadline results
- Maintains positive internal working relationships with all department employees by communicating in a professional manner
- Completes site reports and other paperwork on time and accurately
- Completes month-end management report in the absence of Site Manager
- Possesses ability to manage financial results by interpreting projecting, managing declining balances and reconciling profit and loss statement
- Responsible for managing P&L
- Performs other duties as assigned
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.