Digital Plant Engineer
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Digital Plant Engineer for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Receiving support requests, providing resolutions in a timely manner with escalation as needed, and providing technical expertise to stake holders/ end users in the organization
- Support the operation of all GMP/ Non GMP manufacturing systems (Process Automation Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems, IT & Labs) in the Manufacturing facilities
- Provide Troubleshooting support and guidance of Digital Plant systems in support of manufacturing and or Lab operations
- Investigate the root cause of Digital Plant problems and propose solution to prevent recurrence
- Support the configuration, testing and implementation of process control solutions to a variety of complex technical problems
- Ensure the documentation of the knowledge base on how to resolve issues encountered, thus facilitate the job for future activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and technical experience
- A minimum of two (2) years working experience with control systems or manufacturing systems
- Understanding of expectations working in regulated industries such as Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Food-Beverage
- Must demonstrate an ability to understand and apply software solutions
- Must demonstrate an ability to troubleshoot complex problems on highly automated equipment
- Must be able to work successfully independently and within teams
- Must be able to work in a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Aria Rico at Ariadne.Rico@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.