Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Number: 21-12146
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Serves as a dedicated digital engagement point-of-contact for a brand, their digital agencies and leads cross-functional matrix teams to enable seamless execution of business strategy and lead execution of digital campaigns/tactics
- Support the Client in the planning and implementation of digital projects, specifically in identification of brand projects to leverage to develop and pull through the development of standards, guidelines and /or templates
- Delivers channel insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of business plans.
- Draft and deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs and the production team
- Provide budget recommendations and estimates for digital plan tactics
- Facilitates cross-functional matrix structure to pull through digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs - driving operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
- Manage and monitor critical steps in the Legal/Medical/Regulatory (LMR) review process and the Client
- Champion submission of digital material through the LMR review process.
- Work with internal matrix teams and outside agencies/vendors to define project scope, timelines, and deliverables
- Develop and maintain full scale project plans and timelines
- Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions
- Partner closely with Production to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
- Collaborate with other Engagement/Planning teams to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise
- Flex coverage across the Client on as-needed basis
- Support the development of engagement plans, content strategies, measurement and optimization plans, and innovative digital ideas in partnership with Engagement Planning & Content Capabilities team, Client Business Insights & Analytics, digital agency, media agency, and Brand team.
- Lead the digital agency, media agency in the development of new healthcare professional tactics (website, emails, IVAs, field-triggers, custom media programs, search, etc.). Pharma digital experience is required.
- Lead tactical development through medical, legal regulatory reviews. Submit programs as the Project Champion within the Veeva Vault system. MLR experience is required.
- Present tactical recommendations to the Brand team for review and feedback throughout the process. Partner closely with the Brand team to be considered an "extension of the team
- Experience in Immunology and Cardiovascular is preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.