Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing SpecialistBe part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Job Number: 21-07458
Job Number: 21-07458
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Drive seamless interaction between the business (e.g., brand, medical, R&D), the rest of the Client team, Business Info and Analytics (BI&A), matrix teams and agencies.
- Partners with business and other Client functions (e.g., sales, meetings/congresses) on development of channel-agnostic engagement and content strategy followed by more specific digital channel strategy to meet business and customer needs.
- Delivers channel insights and recommendations for ongoing optimization of business plans.
- Leads cross-functional matrix structure to pull through digital brand campaigns, tactics and programs - driving operational effectiveness, business impact and meet objectives.
- Leverage Digital Capabilities and Touchpoint Optimization principles, standards and best practices to drive customer engagement for the business.
- Examples include and are not limited to CRM, web sites, IVAs, eMail, Social Media, Remote Engagement and Search Engine Marketing.
- Other examples to be identified based on business/customer needs and prioritized according to the Capabilities Roadmaps.
- Identify and run experiments with capabilities team to pilot/scale future digital marketing capabilities.
- Serves as a dedicated digital engagement point-of-contact for a market, therapeutic area, or brand, their digital agencies and leads cross-functional matrix teams teams to enable seamless execution of business strategy and lead execution of digital campaigns/tactics
- Collaborates with business leads and Client counterparts (e.g., field, meetings/congress, patient engagement partners) on channel-agnostic campaign/tactic strategy and provides input on the development of functional plans
- Collaborates with BI&A to ensure KPI identification, measurement plans and optimization of digital programs.
- Coordinates with Capabilities, Digital Production, and rest of Client teams on the following activities:
- Prioritization of campaigns and tactics
- Definition of campaign/tactic success (e.g. development of metrics plan)
- Evaluation and optimization of tactics
- Driving tactical plan to accomplish KPI and business objectives
- Provides digital expertise into the ongoing evolution of customer engagement model by working with business leads on critical business priorities
- Maintains view of the competitive landscape and has a broad perspective across Client and pharma industry to identify and drive best practice around digital expertise
- Drives innovation culture and coordinates with business and capability leads to develop innovative digital tactics and apply metrics/analytics
- Identifies long-term process needs of the business partners focused on digital capabilities and develops/executes a plan to address these.
- Identify opportunities for synergies and collaboration within and across markets within a therapeutic area
- Lead on the relationship with digital agencies/vendors to define project scope, costs, timelines, and deliverables
- Partner with content strategy team and production to provide early insight into cross-market material creation to drive content/asset re-use.
- Deliver creative briefs and other necessary requirements documentation to support the development of digital programs and the production team
- Provide budget recommendations and estimates for digital plan tactics
- Monitor, manage and provide regular updates on campaign/project financials
- Partner closely with Production to provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
- Monitor project status and budget and provide regular reporting on progress, challenges, and solutions
- Collaborate with other Engagement/Planning teams to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the enterprise
- Identify business process and capability improvement opportunities aligned to the needs of the business/customers
- Conducts multi-channel briefings for senior management and external representatives
- Flex coverage across engagement teams on as-needed basis
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status