Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Number: 20-00355
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Drive the execution of Client Brand digital campaigns, tactics, and programs by collaborating with Multi-Channel Hub teams, matrix teams and agencies to pull through brand strategy and meet objectives.
- Partner with the other Digital Marketing Specialists, MCM Partners and MC Capabilities Hub to identify key brand projects to leverage for development of standards and guidelines for USP.
- Examples include and are not limited to IVAs, Websites, Display Ads, and Search.
- Other examples to be identified based on brand/Hub needs and prioritized according to the Multi-Channel Roadmap.
- Support the Digital Hub in the planning and implementation of digital projects, specifically in identification of brand projects to leverage to develop and pull through the development of standards, guidelines and/or templates
- Manage and monitor critical steps in the LMR/TRAX and Multi-channel Capabilities Standards Committee process to ensure a smooth and successful review of proposed guidelines/standards/templates
- Support and champion submission of digital material through the Legal/Medical/Regulatory (LMR) review process
- Assist in the development of the subsequent MCCSC educational communications and training to Digital Hub and other USP stakeholders
- Work with internal teams and outside agencies/vendors to define project scope, timelines, and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements and communicate needs to management
- Identify, assemble, and coordinate project support teams (both internal and external)
- Develop and maintain full scale project plans and timelines
- Draft creative briefs and other necessary requirements documents to support the development of digital programs
- Manage project budgets within internal tracking systems
- Provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
- Liaise and ensure communication between project support teams
- Monitor project statuses and budgets and provide daily reporting on progress, problems, and solutions
- Flex coverage across Digital Hub on as-needed basis
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.