Digital Marketing Operations Manager
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Digital Marketing Operations Manager is accountable for the delivery of assigned multi-channel tactics for Client
- Track day-to-day multi-channel tactics from kick-off to delivery.
- Multi-channel tactics include but are not limited to: websites, mobile, email, Interactive Visual Aid, direct mail, and others in accordance with Client multi-channel standards and roadmap. The majority of projects are digital in-nature.
- Accountable for the management of the Development, testing and launch phases of all projects.
- Responsible and accountable to coordinate status meeting(s), track project deliverables, obtain cost estimates and timing, review SOWs, gather status updates from project stakeholders, identify project issues and meet launch dates.
- Partner with internal groups and external agencies to develop an implementation plan for delivery of the Multi-channel tactics based off the approved creative brief
- Coordinate and lead the activities between Internal (Channel Integration Hub, IT, Client Studio, Hubs, Marketing Ops) and external (vendors, agency partners) partners as appropriate in facilitating the delivery of multichannel tactics
- Update the “project tracker”, a centralized project management system, with the projects’ key milestone dates
- Produce reports to run status meetings and to facilitate HUB/Brand discussions
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on the implementation of multi-channel tactics
- Responsible for identifying process improvement to existing processes within the Marketing Operations functional area
- Provide input into Client multichannel standards
- Identify and implement innovation opportunities within the Marketing Operations functional area
- Strong digital implementation background
- Strong understanding of the key steps surrounding a digital implementation
- Background in a regulated corporate structure or industry
- Ability to navigate complex and continually evolving organizational environments
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong communication / presentation skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.