Digital Marketing Operations Manager
Digital Marketing Operations Manager
Job Number: 21-13562
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Track day-to-day multi-channel tactics from kick-off to delivery for label updates in accordance with Client multi-channel standards and Marketing Operations roadmap.
- Assist Business Project Management and Regulatory Leads on strategy and rollout of label updates.
- Lead and be point-of-contact for Multichannel Hub on label update communications and questions by proactively gathering information to ensure timely and accurate communications.
- Monitor budgets for all multi-channel tactics through annual and semi-annual budget exercises and daily tracking.
- Ensure pull-through of label updates to pieces that are existing including in-market or planned to be in-market after the regulatory dictated go-live date, those that have no other content updates required, and safety related updates only (ISI, sprinkles, PI, Indications).
- Champion projects through PReP by attending PReP Prioritization, scheduling PReP Reviews and all close-out activities once complete.
- Work with PM and regulatory lead to prepare strategy and communication decks, create bundling strategy and track key dates, manage master SharePoint Grid, and supply all relevant information to Multi-channel Hub.
- Champion alignment meetings and status updates with agencies, third party vendors, and all stakeholders.
- Manage relationship with production agencies.
- Approve estimates and SOs.
- Review markups and storyboards for submission and approve for D08 submission.
- QC and approve materials.
- Review and approve timelines.
- Ensure creative assets are delivered to production agency in the correct format and in a timely manner.
- Update the Multi-Channel Hub's work management system of record, including all project timelines and status updates are logged.
- Identify and implement innovation opportunities within the Marketing Operations functional area.
- Strong project management background.
- Strong understanding of the key steps around creation/updating print and digital materials and how it is distributed through direct mailings and fulfillment.
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel environment and ability to work in a matrix team setting
- Background in a regulated corporate structure or industry.
- Ability to navigate complex and continually evolving organizational environments.
- Strong project/program management skills.
- Strong communication / presentation skills.
- Ability to manage financial budgets for a large portfolio of various printed items, including but not limited to estimates, invoices and being able to efficiently track all budgets.
- Ability to learn new technology/systems quickly.
- Minimum level of education: Bachelor's degree.
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.