Digital Marketing Operations Manager
Digital Marketing Operations Manager
Job Number: 20-07456
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Manager for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will drive the implementation of new and enhanced Omni Channel enterprise capabilities across Client Commercial and Medical.
- In this role, the Marketing Ops Manager will work with worldwide markets, the business, technology, and vendor partners to deliver on new and/or enhanced capabilities designed to drive engagement with our customers.
- Capabilities within scope are most non-personal interactions traditional and emerging to include: web, email, CRM, data, social, contact center, rep interactions and other emerging like voice, chatbot, etc.
- Must have the ability to be diplomatic with a strong assertive attitude.
- Provides objective and consistent feedback to business partners and management and is responsible for inspiring collaboration and aligning buy-in across functional teams.
- Responsible for the project management and execution of capability initiatives from kick-off to go live.
- Partner with and support the Capability Leads in developing a detailed project plan while identifying inter-dependencies.
- Coordinate and lead activities across a matrixed organization, digital production, IT and external (vendors, agencies, production hub vendor) partners as appropriate to facilitate timely delivery of omni channel capabilities.
- Drive the matrix team in delivering the initiative on target and be agile and adept at adjusting plans and timing.
- Lead project kick off and weekly status meetings, co-organize functional team meeting(s), track project deliverables, gather updates from stakeholders, review project documents, identify/manage project risks/issues and update overall project status.
- Provide resolution to complex and exceptional operational and timeline issues.
- Learn and possess the expertise across the omni channel ecosystem.
- Champion the adoption of Enterprise Work Management platform (Workfront) and new ways of working.
- Bring/implement innovative ideas to evolve how we operate through the use of work management automation.
- Challenge status quo and drive continuous improvement on operations provide actionable recommendations to project approach and identify opportunities to increase speed and efficiencies.
- Capture and share learnings and best practices.
- Possess and maintain an understanding of the changes in the evolving regulatory and compliance environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in BS or BA is required.
- A minimum of 3~5 years of relevant digital marketing project management experience
- Principle knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and sales business processes preferred.
- Strong matrix team experience leading cross-functional CRM/marketing initiatives, project/process management.
- Capable of working in ambiguity and establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with the matrix team.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional production management and quality assurance skills; must thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment, be a self-starter with strong multi-tasking abilities, and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency with portfolio/project management tools (e.g., MS Project, Workfront, JIRA).
- Experience collaborating with internal/external clients and managing external vendors.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.