Digital Architect (AEM & Content management)
Digital Architect (AEM & Content Management)
Job Number: 21-05708
Job Number: 21-05708
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Digital Architect (AEM & Content management) for our client in Columbus, OH.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary goal of this position is to assess Client content management needs, for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to meet those needs, and have the responsibility for the implementation of AEM based solution on SaaS platform.
- Client has decided to use SaaS model provided by Adobe and there are ~95% OOTB features they plan to use for comenity.com development.
- Hence this role is crucial to be able to quickly use OOTB features provided by AEM and help bring up AEM based comentity.com site quickly for the business
- This will include running POCs and managing communication with Adobe vendors with a great deal of autonomy.
- Suitable candidates will be highly knowledgeable in the design of data models and content management workflows for AEM features, product enhancements, and platform releases, and to ensure that workflows are customer-focused, value-adding, sustainable and enable the business to maximize the value of investments and manage risk.
- Architect will provide senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding content and its architectures across all the line of business.
- They will facilitate the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms and applications across the enterprise.
- Architect will review and advise on design standards, software builds, AEM platform options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals.
- Candidate should be able to communicate clearly, and confidently, leading both technical briefings and business requirement gathering sessions.
- They will be able to document requirements clearly and concisely, author technical documents and design and document integration needs.
- Candidates should be able to manage client expectations and scope effectively.
- Liaise closely with the functional and technical teams
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Content Architecture for AEM cloud solution
- Lead requirement gathering sessions
- Lead technical design sessions Authoring technical design documents
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions
- Managing technical scope and client expectation
- Providing expert level assistance to the development team on technical issues
- Managing Adobe vendor communication and their implementation recommendations and conversions of AEM product featured on the ground.
- 10+ years IT experience with a content management knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of relational database concepts
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Web Services and Services Oriented Architectures (SOA) technologies
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing process/change initiatives and problem-solving creatively and efficiently
- Prior experience building AEM sites across functional areas within cross-functional project teams
- Demonstrated expertise to work independently, balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff and vendors
- Prior experience architecting complex and holistic AEM based solutions including Adobe Analytics and Target that meet business objectives
- Previous experience creating and conducting benefit/risk analysis
- Solid understanding of user experience concerning accessibility, responsive design, and platform dependencies
- Experience with Object-oriented coding
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and tools
- Familiarity with W3C and related standards and tools, including OWL, RDF, SVG, Web Components
- Experience with Source Control tools such as GIT and SVN, including branching/merging and release automation with Jenkins or Maven
- Product Knowledge: Drupal, SDL Tridion
- PaaS/Serverless Experience - Azure Service Fabric, AWS Lambda, Azure Functions
- Database - MongoDB, Azure HDInsights
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.