DevOps Lead Engineers
|Reference # :||18-00745||Title :||DevOps Lead Engineers|
|Location :||Carrollton, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/25/2018 / 07/25/2018|
Eclaro is looking for DevOps Lead Engineers for an opportunity for our client in Carrollton, TX
Seeking a talented, results oriented and innovative software engineer, this might be the career opportunity you’ve been seeking.
As part of the product engineering team, you will utilize your talents and expertise to develop and maintain Audit solution in the Cloud. You’ll have a key role working alongside other engineers and analysts.
You have top-notch communication and interpersonal skills. Your hands will be on the keyboard, but you’ll also be involved with helping the team reach consensus on strategies, roadmaps and designs.
· Thinking in terms of computing at scale. Liberated from the traditional constraints of legacy monolithic architectures, you design and construct elastic, secure, fault-tolerant, high-performance, scalable systems, that are cloud native.
· Agile, collaborative and flexible. We are organized around self-directed, largely autonomous Scrum teams. You work well with others, enjoy opportunities to collaborate and readily adapt as strategies evolve and priorities change.
Here are the kinds of skills we are looking for
· Engineering Excellence. You have at least seven years of experience in a variety of contexts during which you’ve contributed to the construction of secure, scalable, extensible software solutions and systems. You understand technology and possess a passion for excellence, you believe that quality is engineered from the Inside Out.
· Bias towards action. You believe that speed and quality aren’t mutually exclusive. You’ve shown good judgment about shipping as fast as possible while still making sure that products are built in a sustainable, responsible way - and you’re comfortable making mistakes, failing quickly and safely, learning a lot along the way.
· Passion and energy. Because you love what you do, you bring infectious enthusiasm to all your endeavors. You always perform at your absolute best and see new challenges as an opportunity to contribute, make an impact, and grow.
· Commitment. At Thomson Reuters, commitment to customer satisfaction and technology excellence permeates everything we do. You care tremendously about delighting our users and ensuring that our market and technical leadership is sustained and extended. You are your harshest critic and hold yourself personally accountable, jumping in and taking ownership of problems that might not even be in your team’s scope.
All about you
· More than five years of development experience with programming and infrastructure automation - Python, Java, Shell and JSON
· Two years of engineering experience in designing, developing, deploying and testing in AWS architecture. AWS certification is a plus.
· Advanced knowledge of AWS Services such as CloudWatch, IAM, EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB, SNS, SQS, S3, RDS
· Strong understanding of security best practices for cloud.
· Strong proponent of DevOps engineering methodologies - driving teams to modern DevOps culture.
· Advanced to intermediate level experience in one or more tools/techniques in each category:
§ CI/CD - AWS Code Services, Git, Jenkins, Jenkins DSL, Spinnaker, Bamboo
§ Infrastructure automation - Ansible, Puppet, Chef, AWS CloudFormation, Powershell
§ Build automation - Maven, Gradle, Ant
§ Database deployments for RDS - Flyway, Liquibase
§ Static scanning - Contrast, Veracode, Fortify
§ Binary repositories - Artifactory, Nexus
§ Container technologies - Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS
§ Distributed logging - ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
§ Knowledge in Monitoring/Alerting tools like Datadog
§ Understanding of Web/Application server: IIS, Tomcat, Apache HTTPD
§ Understanding of version control software like TFS, GIT
§ AWS Cloud Platform - SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) or IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions
§ Continuous delivery practices - Blue-Green Deployment, Canary Releases
· High fluency in working with Linux operating systems using the command line/shell.
· Partner with Business Analysts to develop user stories and maintain a groomed product backlog
· Strong proponent of Agile/Lean software development methodology.
· Work with architects and other technologists to determine the technical design for feature requirements and effectively communicate the design to others in the team.
· Ability to build and deliver hands-on technology proof-of-concepts and demonstrations.
· Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are interested, kindly send an email at Harlyn.Rodrigazo@eclaro.com
Note: This is NOT applicable for c2c or someone who need sponsorship.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary