Job Number: 19-05954
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a DevOps/IAM Specialist for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
While mainly working within Linux and Windows environments, you will be an individual contributor responsible for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security technologies. Your primary duties will allow you to use your in-depth technical knowledge to manage and enhance both vendor and internally developed applications. You should be willing to take rotational on-call duties, as this may be required.
As an IAM Engineer, you may have interaction with and visibility to members of the GIS senior leadership team as well as key business unit stakeholders. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a deeply committed team of recognized information security experts on high visibility security initiatives for the Bank.
• Identity & Access Management (IAM) technologies/products including multi-factor authentication (MFA), Single Sign-On, OAuth, Federation, Digital Certificates, Ping, and LDAP
• Experience in supporting large heterogeneous environments at scale
• Strong skills in Windows, Databases, Middleware, SQL & JDBC, SOAP/REST based Web Services
• Proficient in Windows/Active Diretory and Linux access systems
• Skilled in using SDLC automation / DevOps tools such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
• A broad knowledge of information security principles
• Previous Systems Engineering and Deployment experience
• Understanding of software and/or application lifecycle and the implementation of security principals throughout
• Ability to coordinate and support large projects to deliver transformative change across matrixed organizations
• Strong analytical skills to solve problems, perform research and drive solution delivery
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experience in Agile development methodologies
• Cloud Cybersecurity
• Operational Risk and Compliance
• CISSP Certification
• Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering or a related field with 7+ years of experience in Information Technology
If interested, please contact:
Adrian Miranda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.