Eclaro is looking for a DevOps Engineer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Experienced DevOps / build & release engineer to help in the Mobile Engineering team.
- In this role, the resource will be working daily with the Android, iOS, and backend mobile teams to help make their building, testing, and deployment processes efficient, robust, and easy to use.
- Recommend best practices for CI/CD and help the mobile teams improve and maintain their build, test, and deploy pipelines
- Manage automated configuration of Linux + OSX build and test infrastructure with tools like Ansible and Docker
- Deploy changes to a fully configuration-as-code Jenkins cluster, tweaking and debugging Pipelines, plugins, and more
- Improve and maintain tools for logging, monitoring, alerting and operational metric dashboarding
- Work closely with mobile developers and leaders to ensure team satisfaction
- Several years' work experience as a hands-on DevOps or software developer
- Proficiency with scripting languages (shell, Python, Groovy, etc.) and system programming in Linux and OSX
- Hands-on experience with tools like Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Grafana/Sensu, ElasticSearch
- Hands-on experience managing deployments in cloud infrastructure platforms
- Highly organized and able to multitask effectively
- Able to weigh several, often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a high-pressure environment
- A thorough understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jessica Panogalinga at Jessica.Panogalinga@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.