Job Number: 21-02096
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a DevOps Engineer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design, build and refine the tooling to improve development, testing, and deployment processes
- Focus on full automation between development and production environments
- Implement, maintain and monitor CI/CD pipelines
- Provide DevOps support to development teams
- Works with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases
- Manage source code in centralized configuration management system.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Implement best practices and tools, related to DevOps
- Develop software documentation to verify compliance with software CM plans and procedures
- Implement deployment processes that entail packaging releases, pushing releases and executing installs
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration processes, tools and execution; includes test frameworks, code quality analysis, etc.
- Have worked closely with full Product Teams (Product Managers, Tech Leads, Engineering Manager, Security and Operations roles) to deliver an experience to customers
- Strong interpersonal communication and diplomacy skills
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD practices and tools - Azure DevOps (Team Foundation Server, GIT), MS Build
- Experience in scripting languages (PowerShell, Perl, PHP)
- Experience with .NET, C# and Visual Studio, Python, AWS, Automation tools.
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Experience with application orchestration and IAS solutions (Nutanix Calm, Azure)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.