Job Number: 20-07390
Job Number: 20-07390
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer for one of our clients in Omaha, NE.
Eclaro’s client is a Technology/Fintech corporation and is an enterprise technology leader providing digital and cloud based services for the retail/hospitality and banking markets. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Collaborate with developers to design, implement, evolve and support applications in our secure and highly-available, multi-tenant platform.
- Experience administering Docker, Kubernetes & Openshift.
- We take pride in the continuous delivery of high-quality, scalable and maintainable applications and infrastructure.
- Bridge and Own the union between development, quality, security and operations.
- Own systems administration and the pipeline from software development to production.
- Be passionate about the security, quality and uptime of the systems that power our platform's infrastructure, as well as all aspects of configuration management and automation from the code repos though deployment, to production uptime.
- DevOps Blueprint/Cookbook Design, creation and execution.
- Responsible for maintaining/patching servers supporting SaaS products. This includes
- Windows Servers, Linux Servers running in in-house Datacenters and/or using cloud PaaS providers (AWS, Azure)
- Position responsible for performing application upgrades for multiple client SaaS products.
- Develop / Monitor dashboards to detect problems related to application, infrastructure and potential security incidents on daily basis.
- Participate in Disaster recovery planning and execution
- Participate in Audit of working procedures and making changes to meet statutory regulations
- Work with a geographically distributed software engineering teams to support the applications
- 1+ years' experience administering Docker, Openshift
- 1+ years' experience administering Kubernetes.
- 1+ years' experience deploying and supporting high traffic, scalable web applications/services
- 1+ years' experience administering Linux (esp. Ubuntu), including shell-scripting & command-line tools
- 1+ years' experience with cloud virtualization and PaaS
- 1+ years' experience with Cloud Solutions
- Experience architecting, reviewing, and supporting complex, highly-available infrastructure
- Experience with orchestration, automation, and configuration management tools like git, Fabric and Ansible (or Puppet, Chef, or related technology)
- Excellent analysis, debugging, root-cause identification, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience managing application servers (nginx, apache, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Experience with administering relational databases in a production environment (esp. Oracle)
- Skill, experience and interest in applying software development practices to systems administration
- Experience in using secured remote access tools (e.g. RDP, SSH/PuTTY) in managing Windows or Linux servers remotely
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking technologies and troubleshooting techniques
- Good to have SQL and Horton Dataworks database technologies
- A background in automating the management of a data center environment
- Experience in Java application troubleshooting tools (AppDynamics, Dynatrace etc.)
- Experience with IT Frameworks (COBIT / ITIL / PCI Data Center Requirements etc.)
- Experience with hardware or software-based firewalls, load balancers and proxy servers
- Experience with intrusion detection systems and network and server security hardening
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer-service oriented with good written/oral communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives.
- Critical attention to detail, thoroughness and documentation
- Providing rotational on-call support
If interested, you may contact:
Merly Villanueva | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.