Eclaro is looking for a DevOps Engineer for our client in San Antonio, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- WAS and JBoss admin experience.
- Experience in CI/CD using either Git, Jenkins, UCD
- Experience in Git model branching strategy
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL
- A working understanding of code and script (yML, Shell, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Experience in Virtualization (Docker)
- Experience in integration SONAR
- Experience working on Splunk Dashboard
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with Elastic stack.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (OpenShift, BlueMix, Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service (Kubernetes)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Bianca Pablo at Bianca.Pablo@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary