Eclaro is looking for a DevOps Engineer for our client in Costa Mesa, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Collaborate with Tech Leads, Architects and Engineers on feature development teams to containerize and build out deployment pipelines for new modules
- Design, build and optimize applications' containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
- Automate applications and infrastructure deployments on private cloud
- Produce build and deployment automation scripts to integrate between services
- Collaborate with DevOps Architect / Test Automation Architect to build out re-usable pipeline components and proper quality gates
- Be a subject matter expert on DevOps practices, CI/CD and Configuration Management with assigned engineering team
- Experience with Cloud Technologies
- Experience working with CI/CD and DevOps concepts, tools and practices
- Experience with Git / Github, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience working in cross-functional Agile engineering teams
- Familiarity with standard concepts and technologies used CI/CD Deployment Pipelines
- Experience with configuration using tools such as Chef, Ansible
- Experience with automation servers such as Jenkins, Travis
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with highly technical resources in a fast paced environment
- Ability to solve complex challenges/problems and rapidly deliver innovative solutions
- DevOps Engineering - At least 3 Years of Experience
- CI/CD & Configuration Management – At least 3 Years of Experience
- Experience with Repository Managers (Artifactory/Nexus)
- Familiarity with Apache, Nginx
- Familiarity with Automated Testing tools (Selenium, Fitnesse, RestAssured)
- Familiarity with UrbanCode Deploy
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Rosie Alcanzarin at Rosie.Alcanzarin@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.