Job Number: 20-00427
Eclaro is looking for a DevOps Developer for our client in Reston, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for designing, deploying, and managing a large scale clustered Splunk Enterprise systems – Clustered Indexers, Search Heads, HTTP Event Collectors, and Forwarders spanning across multiple on-prem datacenters and AWS Cloud.
- Focus on deploying the large scale Splunk platform in AWS cloud environment for performance and log analytics data from various cloud native services.
- Deploy highly resilient, secure multi-region Splunk Enterprise platform to support a large number of AWS accounts.
- Design and implement high performance integrations/solutions for multi-terabytes of log ingestion from AWS CloudWatch using Kinesis streams.
- Develop POC and build solutions to on-board cloud watch metrics in Splunk for developing performance dashboards of business applications running in AWS.
- Design and build integrations with third party SaaS providers like Salesforce, Catchpoint to ingest logs and performance data using REST interface, HEC.
- Define the monitoring requirements for Enterprise Splunk Platform server infrastructure for health, performance, capacity planning and optimization, license consumption/make recommendations based on trends in license usage.
- Troubleshoot and debug the Splunk platform performance and outage scenarios.
- Must possess certifications: Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect, AWS solutions Architect associate (AWS solutions architect professional is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience as Splunk Architect in a large scale environment
- 2+ years of experience as Splunk Architect in AWS environment
- 2+ years of experience in designing and developing solutions using AWS Kinesis, S3, Lambda, EC2, KMS, Code Commit and Code pipeline
- Expert-level knowledge with regular expression, Splunk inputs, transforms
- Strong problem solving, logic, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Linux shell scripting and Python
- Prior experience as Systems Administrator is a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Carlo Flores | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.