Job Number: 20-00426
Eclaro is looking for a DevOps Developer for our client in Reston, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Work with business teams to perform requirements gathering sessions to develop the scope and design of new and existing dashboards, alerts, reports, and data sources.
- Ability to understand the business process flow and design & develop an "End-2-End" business transaction visibility, including large scale processing, integration, and analysis of system logs and databases in Splunk.
- Ability to Client and mine data to develop meaningful insights into Failed, Unexpected, Incomplete or Delayed business transactions.
- Develop visualization dashboards and indicators that identify anomalous activities using statistical behavior models, and machine learning.
- Explore and build new capabilities like Splunk mobile and develop mobile-friendly dashboards.
- Design and build automation solutions to templatize dashboards for large scale implementation for different business applications.
- Must possess one of certifications: Splunk Certified Developer, Splunk IT Service Intelligence Certified Admin
- 5+ years of experience in Splunk development (Create Dashboards, Visualizations, Statistical reports, scheduled searches, alerts and knowledge objects)
- 2+ years of experience with Splunk ITSI
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of Splunk "Search" language and building complex queries
- Implement KV stores, lookups, and data model acceleration to optimize search performance and reporting
- Expert-level capabilities with regular expression and statistical functions
- Experience with creating Splunk knowledge objects (field extractions, macros, event types, etc.)
- Strong problem solving, logic, and analytical skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Kevin Dagami | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.