Development and Release Manager
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Development and Release Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Lead for Gas Data Analytics: Candidate should be an experienced Data Scientist (2 years minimum) with expert knowledge in applying data mining techniques, performing data and statistical analysis, building high quality analytics and prediction platforms to support our business processes. The Data Scientist is responsible for applying innovative analytical and research approaches to help Client tackle complex and strategically important problems. Utility industry experience preferred. Candidate must have a proven track record leading the development and delivery of creative, advanced, actionable analytic products and services. Must have experience managing vendor engagements to understand business problems/opportunities, translating needs into analytic projects and applying results. The applicant must have a command of analytic methods and tools.
- Candidate should be an experienced senior Development and Release manager (10 years minimum) and 14 years in IT with good leadership skills. In addition, the candidate should be a lead for Data Analytics. Should have experience from project initiation to implementation. The candidate is responsible for the following as a Release manager for Work Management Systems:
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Coordinate release content
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Conduct weekly Release Reporting
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to quickly acquire in-depth knowledge of new IT technologies. Must have the ability to present technical topics to non-technical audience and have demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities.
- Strong ability to gather requirements from users and propose solutions.
- Code and review in Python (2+ years).
- Have full stack experience in data cleaning, collection, aggregation, analysis and visualization
- Experience on streaming data process and machine learning model
- Strong understanding and experience on XGboost and other machine learning methods.
- Experience on data visualization like Tableau
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary