Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Developer/Programmer for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Ideal candidate will review, analyze, and modify systems to including coding, testing, debugging and troubleshooting to support business software applications.
- Typically, will work in a team environment with an architect, business analyst and project manager to modify existing applications to meet user requirements. Also, may be creating new applications.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Project Management experience including the ability to coordinate, through the full project life cycle, the efforts of project team members including end-users, vendors and internal systems staff.
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design and flow.
- Experience with designing and implementing high volume, mission critical, productions systems.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in an aggressive, multi-tasking environment.
- Experience in a Windows desktop environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn through on the job experience.
- 3-5 years experience working in object-oriented analysis, design, and development
- 3-5 years experience in J2EE application development (e.g., Java, EJB, JMS, JSP, Servlets, et al.)
- 3-5 years experience with J2EE application servers (e.g., IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss)
- 3-5 years’ experience in distributed java Webservices using JAX-RS/JAX-WS (SOAP and RESTful)
- 3-5 years experience with ORM Model (e.g., Hibernate)
- 3-5 years experience with Caching Technologies ( e.g, HazelCast, Ehcache etc).
- 3-5 years experience with Spring Security(Kerberos), Spring Framework, CXF Framework.
- 3+ years experience working with relational databases (e.g., DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, et al.)
- 1-2 years experience interfacing with external systems through messaging mechanisms such as JMS, MQSeries, or other
- 1-2 years experience in version controls(e.g. GIT, Bitbucket)
- 1-2 years experience in SOAPUI or POSTMAN
- 1-2 years experience in Splunk.
- Experience with Unix platforms (e.g., AIX, Solaris, Linux)
- Experience developing in XML-related technologies (e.g., XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, XQuery, XPath)
- Experience developing web services & related technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, WS-I Basic Profile)
- Experience with design patterns (e.g., Gang of Four (GoF), J2EE, Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience with Eclipse-based IDE’s.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eileen Sares at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.