JobDiva # 20-09506
JobDiva # 20-09506
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Tableau Developer for our client in Austin, TX. This is a contract position and will be working on a government project through a solutions company. You must be local to the Austin area to apply as there is opportunity to extend the project and possibly sit onsite.
If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The contractor will provide Developer Analyst support for the implementation of Tableau Dashboards for the IDD-BHS Division in the Office of Decision Support.
- This position will assist collect business dashboard requirements by establishing themes, epics, user stories, and features that make up the product backlog.
- This position will develop the complex Tableau dashboard and train the existing internal staff for future work.
- Dashboard mockup development and user validation.
- Acquires data from a variety of data sources for use by Tableau dashboards and reports. Connects Tableau data visualization objects to external data sources, including the testing and validation of the Tableau object's ability to connect.
- Collaborates with other members of the Team on the design and implementation of optimal data design to support a Tableau reporting system. Testing, validation, and deployment of webpages and Tableau objects into a production environment.
- Experience with publishing internal and external dashboards to the organization and a demonstrated understanding of the architecture involved.
- Experience working with all levels of an organization, along with the ability to collaborate and present at the executive level (regarding dashboards).
- Project management expertise to structure work, timelines, and lead a team along with the soft skills to appropriately set stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent at quickly teaming with a variety of stakeholders and resources.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Elland Bondoc | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.