Job Number: 21-12860
Job Number: 21-12860
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Developer 4 for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Candidate will be working in the Enterprise GIS Team of IT Applications.
- Candidates will work with supporting IT team members (database, network, server, etc.) and interacting with business units.
- The candidate will follow internal SLDC, standards, and accepted best practices for developed solutions.
- The Enterprise GIS team is composed of 2 ArcGIS developers, 2 System Administrators, a data manager, and team leader.
- The team supports over 180 ArcGIS Desktop users and approximately 60,000 annual ArcGIS Server web visits.
- Applications support GIS portal, feature mapping, project planning, emergency operations, permitting, safety, and traffic records.
- The team develops enterprise GIS services, applications, and databases.
- The team coordinates with client, server, network, and database/data warehouse personnel to support and develop the underlying IT solutions.
- Develops COTS and customized Esri ArcGIS web applications, web services, mobile, and enterprise solutions
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
- Maintains existing applications/services
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture
- Assists with end user support and creates support documentation
- Works closely with other developers and architects
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions
- Assists in the integration of Esri Roads and Highways and AgileAssets
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.