Dev Ops Manager
|Reference # :||17-00232||Title :||Dev Ops Manager|
|Location :||Virginia, VA|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||01/11/2017|
|Eclaro International is currently recruiting for a Dev Ops Manager for one of our financial services clients.|
A senior leadership role overseeing the Systems Team for a mission critical customer facing platform that process billions of dollars of Mortgage loans on a daily basis. Systems Team is responsible for DevOps, Performance Engineering, End-end functional testing and overseeing all infrastructure activities for the platform. Responsibilities include long term planning for the above functions, project planning and execution and staff management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
· Develop, and continually refine, CI/CD best practices in collaboration with enterprise teams and oversee local implementation.
· Architect and implement metrics required to bring transparency in to the CI/CD process from development, testing, staging, through production.
· Manage the production release process and implementation plan that ensures the reliability and availability of the platform
· Identify, analyze, coordinate, and resolve environment and infrastructure needs to ensure a smooth running application platform. This will include new Cloud implementations, on-prem environment upkeep and transition to Cloud as applicable.
· Develop and maintain a platform capacity plan, in collaboration with the local development teams and the enterprise stakeholders
· Develop and execute performance testing for the platform, including developing and implementing performance test automation, execution and reporting.
· Develop and implement test automation strategy for the platform, in collaboration the application development teams. The strategy will include the test framework and associated tools.
· Develop and execute an end-end test strategy for the Program Increment and associated releases.
People management including hiring and developing top performing team
? Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
? 7+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· 7 + years of management experience leading highly technical teams and interacting with senior management
· Software Development full life cycle experience including support
· 7 + years of people management including hiring and development
· Strong Project/program planning, organizing and monitoring and reporting experience
· Experience in CI/CD along with experience in at least two of the following:
· Agile test automation and test strategies
· Performance engineering and testing
· Experience working in Agile methodology
· Experience with SAFe methodology is a plus
· Experience with Cloud technologies is a plus