Job Number: 20-05609
Are you ready for a rewarding opportunity in the Insurance Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Desktop Technician for our client in Southfield, MI.
Eclaro's client is a market-leading insurance company, providing property, casualty, and specialty insurance services within the United States and Canada. If you are interested in a challenge, please apply to learn more about this rewarding opportunity!
- This position is responsible for investigating and resolving complex problems related to desktop/laptop computers, printers, software application installations and related technologies for the Corporate Office and remote locations
- Candidate must possess a strong knowledge of tools used for a remote, enterprise deployment of the 10 Operating System (OS) with Office 2013.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- The selected candidate will aid in identifying and completing assigned project tasks and providing status updates to meet project milestones in a timely manner and must be able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Windows Environment
- Technology Refresh
- OS deployment with SCCM and Microsoft Deployment Technology
- Assist with process development and user and technical documentation
- Participate in Migration of company partners to the US network
- OS deployment with SCCM and migration of user data to device
- Assist customer navigation and direction on new customer device
- Provides level II and advanced support to individuals experiencing problems with Desktop/Laptop hardware, printing, server connectivity, operating systems, related utilities and associated business and IT applications
- Installs, configures and maintains client operating systems, in house and vendor applications and hardware according to defined IT standards and procedures. Works with new users to familiarize with company systems and procedures
- Ensures that incident tickets are opened for all problems and requests
- Deploy new software and upgrades to software using an automated distribution system
- Assist with managing corporate assets relating to hardware and software changes. Maintains inventory of all desktop related IT equipment
- Provides daily status reports of efforts
- Decision-Making Authority/Accountability Level: Performs work under general supervision and exercises limited independent judgment in accordance with specified policies and guidelines
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software including current Windows Operating System.
- Experience with Microsoft 2013 products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Project, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Edge.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge and understanding of hardware products, commercial off the shelf application and diagnostic and troubleshooting utilities.
- Excellent understanding of Windows 10.
- Knowledge of Active Directory with technical support experience of OU structures, AD security, local and group policies.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of networking and security, basic understanding of business issues, software development and key metrics facing the business.
- Able to diagnose and analyze complex problems.
- Outstanding customer support/service skills as well as communication skills are essential.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.