Job Number: 19-06351
Job Number: 19-06351
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Desktop Support for our client in Tewksbury, MA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Subject Matter Expert to technicians, technician training, ticket auditing and data sanitization certificate auditing for accuracy, Service Now reporting on team performance, Service Now queue management of tickets and technician load balancing, Point of Contact for ticket escalations and priority tickets, and creating and updating process documentation
- Troubleshooting and repair of OS's (Win7/Win10), MS Office Suite products including Outlook email and calendar issues, a variety of 3rd party software applications, hardware issues for both PC's and laptops (HP environment), PC/Laptop parts replacement down to the system board level, Apple iDevice support, imaging, data wiping, asset control, and detailed ticket documentation
- New hire deployments, and PC refresh deployments, VTC and A/V meeting support
- 10 years minimum of experience in IT Deskside/Desktop break/fix support, with at least 4 years in an enterprise type environment with 1000+ end users
- Must have excellent Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office Suite trouble shooting skills, as well as hardware trouble shooting skills.
- Service Now ticket system experience required
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service skills, multi-tasking skills, ticket management/documentation skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lead a team in a busy enterprise environment and collaborate with other team leads and technicians. Excellent interpersonal skills required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Karl Sumagui | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary