Desktop Support Tech
Desktop Support TechUse your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Desktop Support Tech for our client in Little Falls, NJ.
Job Number: 19-06977
Job Number: 19-06977
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support all users – ranging from Operations, desktops, application support for users on critical applications, administration of Active Directory, setting up and supporting of Video conference equipment when needed as well as project based work.
- Perform desktop moves, adds, and changes.
- Help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure including Lenovo laptops running Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Provide superior support to all users including VIP executives.
- Demonstrate superb technical competency
- Delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools such as Office 365, Microsoft Office, Citrix Xenapp, Vmware Airwatch, Kace Desktop Management, Microsoft SCCM and Windows Updates.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Oversee development and maintenance of computer systems.
- Identify departmental needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Configure and install computer systems for other organizations
- Strong Windows 7, 8 and 10 skills to deploy and maintain desktops, laptops
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting typical office applications like MS Office
- Basic administration of the Active Directory
- Support for PC hardware, Android, Apple iPads and iPhones and other emerging technologies as identified.
- Coordinate and support all user relocations.
- Ability to set up and/or troubleshoot Ethernet and wireless connection issues
- Installation and configuration of network printers
- Acting as a liaison between third party vendors and users to ensure proper configuration of vendor supplied applications
- Travel to offsite locations to provide desktop support
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College Degree
- Interest in and enthusiasm for computerization and its potential for improving department and interdepartmental efficiency.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen well to others.
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Provides excellence in customer service under all circumstances.
If interested, you may contact:
Jeanine Hastings | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.