Desktop Support Associate
Desktop Support Associate
Job Number: 21-10116
Take a bold step forward in your career! Eclaro is looking for a Desktop Support Associate for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a global private equity firm that provides unique opportunities for value to its wide slate of investors. In a highly competitive industry, they are poised for success and create a work environment where you can thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Help Desk Technology: respond to end user issues and requests for technical information and assistance. Receive, prioritize, document and actively coordinate resolution.
- Resolve problems using problem resolution and escalation procedures leveraging diagnostic and incident tracking tools.
- Desktop Technology: provide a single point of contact for end users to receive technical support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment. Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade desktop hardware, software and related equipment to ensure optimal performance. Troubleshoot problems in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end- user training as required.
- Application Support: provide support to end users on how to use software applications to fulfill business objectives. Provide guidance in the proper use of software applications and troubleshoot application usage issues. Assist in the design and delivery of software applications training programs and related courseware.
- Field incoming issues/requests and document user information and nature of problem or issue
- Resolve issues and requests or escalate problems when required, to the appropriate technical resource
- Access knowledgebase and frequently asked questions/resources to aid in problem resolution.
- Perform desk side diagnosis and resolution of problems for end-users
- Document problem-solving processes and successful actions taken through to final resolution in incident management system
- Evaluate resolutions and analyze trends to prevent future problems
- Develop self help tools and frequently asked questions for end-users
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user computing infrastructure
- Perform desktop moves, adds, and changes as required
- Create and handle helpdesk tickets in a timely manner.
- Maintain desktop hardware and software inventory
- Maintain relationships with desktop technology vendors and service providers
- Learn appropriate software and usage to provide application support to end-users
- Communicate problems and issues to management, development teams and end- users
- 3-5+ years support experience in a Windows 10 Network Environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (2010, 2016)
- Knowledge and understanding of Activesync and mobile device management
- Exemplary interpersonal and customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated and detail oriented
- Strong organizational and document management skills are essential
- Thrives in a fast-paced and rigorous work environment
- Experience in the finance industry is preferred
- Relevant industry certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of Mac OS is a plus, but not required
If interested, you may contact:
Elland Bondoc | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.