Desktop Support Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst for our client in Westchester, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A Bachelor's degree related to Computer Science or Information Systems with a minimum of one-year experience, or a High School Diploma/G.E.D. with a minimum of 4 years' experience is required.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite required (2010 and higher).
- Knowledge of Microsoft OS 7 and higher (especially Windows 10).
- Experience with supporting Office 365 is preferred.
- Familiarity with upgrade and migration tools for Windows 10 and Office 365.
- A general understanding of wireless technology and mobile computing devices including iOS devices.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills required for customer interaction, problem description and problem solving.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while still meeting deadlines.
- Responsible for 1st and 2nd level Local Area Network support (LAN), troubleshooting support, deployment of applications, infrastructure components, and imaging and deployment of workstations/laptops.
- The position requires good customer service skills, due to significant contact with our customers.
- Work as part of a group that deploys, upgrades, and supports the workstations, applications, and associated LAN equipment. This position involves heavy customer contact with all levels of employees. Ensure that safe work practices are followed, and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Computer Analysts, responsible for 1st and 2nd level support (LAN); as well as interfacing Application Development and Wide Area Network group.
- Operates in all of O&R's various sites and environments, such as headquarters buildings, substations and various work-out locations, providing support for deployment of applications and workstations as well as laptops and MDTs as well as familiarity with supporting iOS devices.
- With some general guidance, provides on-site troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and resolution, and general support for the corporate infrastructure installed at all company locations.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7-10 especially regarding upgrade/migration to W10, as well as solid understanding of various versions of MS Office, Exchange and Office 365.
- The position requires good customer service skills, due to significant contact with our users. Good writing and communication skills are required. Must be willing to be on-call, on a rotational basis, 24x7 and available to cover 12-hour x 7 shifts for storm support, as required. Also, must be willing to cover Help Desk call support, on a rotational basis.
- Knowledge of support for SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint online would be helpful. Familiarity with supporting SharePoint 2016 would be helpful. Familiarity with supporting virtual applications on desktops/laptops
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary