|Desktop Support Analyst- level 2|
New York City
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Desktop Support Analyst, responsible for 2nd level support providing on-site troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and resolution and general technical support.
- Primary location would be in midtown NY, but assignment may require traveling to other locations.
- Provide technical support including installation, deployment and maintenance of company PC, laptops and LAN hardware, software, scanner, printer problems and various peripherals including air card and iPhones.
- Monitor and take action on Policed Reports generated by Microsoft SCCM, which feeds our Tech Support Dashboard.
Skills & Requirements
- Information Technology, seeks a highly motivated individual to join its Technology Support group as a System Analyst working in a Desktop Support environment out of our 14th Street Union Square location.
- A Bachelor's degree related to Computer Science or Information Systems with a minimum of one-year work experience in related fields, or a High School Diploma/G.E.D. with a minimum of 4 years of work experience is required.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft desktop/laptop systems, Windows 7, 8 & 10 and Microsoft Office Suite 2010 and higher required.
- Excellent experience in support and troubleshooting in a Desktop Support environment with knowledge of local area networking, copper and fiber wiring and network switches and routers is required.
- In addition a general understanding of wireless technology and mobile computing devices is also required.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills required for customer interaction, problem description and problem solving.
- The position requires good customer service skills, due to significant contact with our users.
- The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while still meeting deadlines.
- Ability to learn new technology as required for the job using documentation and other available resources.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able and willing to travel throughout the Client service territory as needed.
- Must have a car and be willing to use it as needed.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com / 201-375-9082 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.