Eclaro is looking for an Desktop Engineer for an opportunity for our client in CRYSTAL CITY, VA.
Statement of Work:
- The Desktop Engineer is part of a team responsible for providing new and maintaining the current Windows and Macintosh workstation images.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Build, maintain, and support a base image for workstations including OS, drivers and software packages utilized by all business partners.
- Escalation point for Managed Workstation issues and/or end user tickets.
- Monitor and utilize the service desk ticketing system to resolve client issues in a timely manner.
- Identify trends in reoccurring tickets and focus on resolving globally. Target automated or scripted fixes instead of manual one-offs.
- Create and maintain processes and documents pertaining to the managed workstation environment.
- Lead packages through the Software Introduction Process, ensure standard processes are followed and documented, and troubleshoot issues with the packaging process.
- Assist Managed Workstation Engineers as time allows for improvements to the workstation base image.
- Recommend and provide tools to support the managed environment for tier two support personnel and software repackaging/sequencing.
- Strong understanding and ability to use the following SCCM.
- Responsible for timely resolution of assigned incident and change tickets within established Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Current desktop images include XP, Win7 and MAC OS.
- The use of SeviceNow for all Incident/Problem/Change records.
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- 3+ years of experience in a Managed Workstation Engineer or similar role. Strong technical understanding of hardware, drivers, Microsoft OS, software products and the software repackaging/sequencing process.
- Must be MCSE or MCSA certified.
- AD experience troubleshooting workstation/user policies.
- Strong Group Policy experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and writing). May interact with the government customer and senior government leadership leaders at the highest levels, prefer those who have experience and skills in this area.
Must have an active Secret clearance.
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.Website: http://www.eclaro.comIndustry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees